The Fyxxilab is a unique place in Ghent were children ages 5 and up, both within and outside of school hours, work with a variety of STEAM-technology.
We focus on the following themes:
- Robotics (LEGO Education WeDo, EV3, Bee-bot, Cubetto, …)
- Games (Kodu, Pixel Press Floors, Scratch, MaKey MaKey, …)
- Sciences (Vernier sensors, LabMates, apps, …)
- 2D & 3D modelling (Tinkercad, Tinkerplay, Doodle3D, 123D, Inkscape, … )
- Programming (Arduino, Python, … )
- Making & Tinkering (scissors, CNC-milling, laser cutting, screwdrivers, 3D-printing, paper, a pen, vinyl cutting, … anything can be used for making!)
Everybody is welcome!
With our pop-up Fyxxilab we can travel to your school or entertain guests at your (educational) event.
For adults we organise inspiring teacher trainings (at our facilities or in schools for educational seminars), rent out toolboxes, organise teambuildings, …
For children we organise holiday camps (two to five days), host birthday parties, theme workshops on Wednesday afternoon, …
Of cours we love to customise our activities to fit your needs.